Are you and your employees up-to-date on their General Awareness Training?
Everyone who handles hazmat is required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be trained every three years, as specified in the 49 CFR Part 172.704.
Don’t let lapsed training records be the first thing an inspector sees—take Labelmaster’s General Awareness Hazmat Online Training course. It’s always up-to-date with the latest regulations for shipping hazardous materials!
Choosing online training means you have the flexibility to take your courses anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Click on the item below to see full product details and system requirements.
Prefer to train your employees in a classroom or virtual setting? Interested in customizing classroom or online training specific to your business and the products and modes by which you ship? Check out other training services we offer to help keep your employees and shipments safe and compliant.
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Multimodal Dangerous Goods Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing