Lithium battery regulations change frequently and continue to become more complex.
The U.S. DOT requires lithium battery shippers to complete training once every three years. If you ship by air, IATA requires recurrent training every 24 months. Is your training up-to-date?
Labelmaster’s online lithium battery shipping courses are created by the best trainers in the business and are always up-to-date with the latest regulations. Choose which course is right for you:
- If you are shipping smaller batteries or cells (for example: cell phone batteries, camera batteries, e-cigarettes), then choose the Shipping Excepted Lithium Batteries Online Training course, available in English or Spanish.
- If you are shipping larger batteries or cells (for example: batteries for video and lighting equipment, vehicle or e-bike batteries, or batteries for power tools), then choose the Shipping Fully Regulated and Excepted Lithium Batteries Online Training course, available in English or Spanish.
- If you are shipping any damaged, defective or recalled (D/D/R) lithium ion or lithium metal batteries, then choose the Shipping Damaged, Defective, or Recalled Lithium Batteries by Ground (49 CFR) Online Training.
NEW! IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD OF DG REALITY WITH OUR 3D EXPERIENCE
Included with our Shipping Fully Regulated and Excepted Lithium Batteries Online Training Course in English (SHPLB) is an engaging 3D experience that can strengthen employees' understanding of DG shipping regulations. The game-like experience immerses the student into a fun and realistic warehouse environment where users will pack and prepare lithium batteries for shipment by air or ground/vessel, as well as choose the level of difficulty. Learn more about our 3D experience and how it can help increase business value and confidence: Hazmat/DG 3D Training Experience.
Starting January 1, 2022, IATA has imposed strict rules about shipping lithium batteries. Now, more shipments will be fully-regulated than ever before. Learn more in this What will lithium battery shippers do without Section II Packing Instructions? blog post!
Click on an item below to see full product details and system requirements.
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Multimodal Dangerous Goods Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing