Lithium battery regulations change frequently and continue to become more complex.
The U.S. DOT requires lithium battery shippers to complete training once every three years. If you ship by air, IATA requires recurrent training every 24 months. Is your training up-to-date?
Labelmaster’s online lithium battery shipping courses are created by the best trainers in the business and are always up-to-date with the latest regulations. Choose which course is right for you:
- If you are shipping smaller batteries or cells (for example: cell phone batteries, camera batteries, e-cigarettes), then choose the Shipping Excepted Lithium Batteries Online Training course, available in English or Spanish.
- If you are shipping larger batteries or cells (for example: batteries for video and lighting equipment, vehicle or e-bike batteries, or batteries for power tools), then choose the Shipping Fully Regulated and Excepted Lithium Batteries Online Training course, available in English or Spanish.
Choosing online training means you have the flexibility to take your courses anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Click on an item below to see full product details and system requirements.
Prefer to train your employees in a classroom or virtual setting? Interested in customizing classroom or online training specific to your business and the products and modes by which you ship? Check out other training services we offer to help keep your employees and shipments safe and compliant.
Visit our lithium battery shipping page for the latest news, products and services to help keep your battery shipments safe and compliant.
- Social Distancing
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management