LABELMASTER AND CIQUIME HAVE PARTNERED TO OFFER A NEW AND EXCLUSIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
The MERCOSUR countries in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia and Venezuela) have recently harmonized the MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road regulations as opposed to using different versions and revisions of the UN Model regulations. This course will provide guidance and information on what you need to know when shipping to, from, or through a country who is a party to the MERCOSUR agreement.
This online course is presented in two modules that are available for purchase separately or as a full course. Module 1 (MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Regulations Awareness) covers the text of the MERCOSUR Agreement and Annex I, the General Provisions of the Agreement. Module 2 (MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Regulations Technical Rules) covers the Technical Rules found in the MERCOSUR agreement.
Choosing online training means you have the flexibility to take your courses anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Click on an item below to see full product details and system requirements.
Prefer to train your employees in a classroom or virtual setting? Interested in customizing classroom or online training specific to your business and the products and modes by which you ship? Check out other training services we offer to help keep your employees and shipments safe and compliant.
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Multimodal Dangerous Goods Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing