If you ship dangerous goods by air on either passenger or cargo airlines, you must comply with ICAO/IATA’s requirements.
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations require that employees involved in shipping dangerous goods receive training (IATA DGR 1.5). These interactive online courses meet the minimum training requirements specified in the IATA DGR and are always up-to-date with the latest regulations for employees shipping and handling dangerous goods.
NEW! IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD OF DG REALITY WITH OUR 3D EXPERIENCE
Included with both IATA courses is an engaging 3D experience that can strengthen employees' understanding of DG shipping regulations. The game-like experience immerses the student into a fun and realistic warehouse environment where users will pack and prepare either flammable liquids or lithium batteries for shipment by air, as well as choose the level of difficulty. Learn more about our 3D experience and how it can help increase business value and confidence: Hazmat/DG 3D Training Experience.
Click on an item below to see full product details and system requirements.
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing