If you ship dangerous goods by air on either passenger or cargo airlines, you must comply with ICAO/IATA’s requirements.
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations require that employees involved in shipping dangerous goods receive training (IATA DGR 1.5). These interactive online courses meet the minimum training requirements specified in the IATA DGR and are always up-to-date with the latest regulations for employees shipping and handling dangerous goods.
Choosing online training means you have the flexibility to take your courses anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Click on an item below to see full product details and system requirements.
Prefer to train your employees in a classroom or virtual setting? Interested in customizing classroom or online training specific to your business and the products and modes by which you ship? Check out other training services we offer to help keep your employees and shipments safe and compliant.
- Social Distancing
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management