If you ship dangerous goods by sea, you must comply with the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG).
The IMDG Code requires that employees involved in shipping dangerous goods by vessel receive training (IMDG Code Chapter 1.3). This interactive online course is always up-to-date with the latest regulations and meets the minimum training requirements specified in the IMDG Code for employees shipping and handling dangerous goods.
NEW! IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD OF DG REALITY WITH OUR 3D EXPERIENCE
Included with the IMDG course is an engaging 3D experience that can strengthen employees' understanding of DG shipping regulations. The game-like experience immerses the student into a fun and realistic warehouse environment where users will pack and prepare either flammable liquids or lithium batteries for shipment by vessel, as well as choose the level of difficulty. Learn more about our 3D experience and how it can help increase business value and confidence: Hazmat/DG 3D Training Experience.
Click on the item below to see full product details and system requirements.
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Multimodal Dangerous Goods Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing