If you ship dangerous goods in Canada, you must comply with Transport Canada’s Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, or TDGR.
The TDGR requires that employees involved in shipping and handling dangerous goods receive training (TDGR Part 6). This interactive online course is designed as an initial or re-fresher general awareness program for individuals who ship, receive, prepare or offer for transport a dangerous goods.
Choosing online training means you have the flexibility to take your courses anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Click on the item below to see full product details and system requirements.
Prefer to train your employees in a classroom or virtual setting? Interested in customizing classroom or online training specific to your business and the products and modes by which you ship? Check out other training services we offer to help keep your employees and shipments safe and compliant.
- Social Distancing
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management