Online Hazmat Training Courses for Shipping Dangerous Goods
HAZMAT TRAINING AT YOUR PACE — ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
If you ship hazardous materials/dangerous goods, your employees need training. Make sure your new employees get trained and existing employees don’t let their certifications lapse. Online hazardous materials shipping training provides the flexibility to take courses anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. You choose how and when to fit it into your workday which means no lost productivity.
Check out this infographic to help determine what type of training you need: Hazmat/DG Training Needs.
NEW! 3D TRAINING EXPERIENCES THAT IMMERSE YOU INTO THE WORLD OF DG REALITY
Included with our most popular courses, our immersive 3D experiences can strengthen employees’ understanding of DG shipping regulations resulting in more confidence to pack and ship DG safely and compliantly. These game-like experiences immerse the student into a fun, engaging, realistic warehouse environment where important decisions need to be made… and mistakes have consequences.
Learn more about the experience and how it can help increase business value and confidence: Hazmat/DG 3D Training Experience.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING OPTIONS
Prefer to train your employees in a classroom or virtual setting? Interested in customizing classroom or online training specific to your business and the products and modes by which you ship? Check out other training services we offer to help keep your employees and shipments safe and compliant.
- Lithium Battery Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- 49 CFR Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Air (IATA) Online Hazmat Training
- Shipments by Ocean (IMDG) Online Hazmat Training
- Hazardous Materials General Awareness Online Training
- Limited Quantity Shipping Online Hazmat Training
- TDG Canada General Awareness Online Training
- MERCOSUR Dangerous Goods Road Regulations Online Training
- Multimodal Dangerous Goods Training
- Additional Training Aids
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing