Level 5 Fluorinated F-Style HDPE Bottles - UN Packaging Clearance - Bottles and Caps Clearance
Protect your liquids and solids during shipping with Labelmaster's Level 5 Fluorinated F-Style HDPE Bottles. Featuring handles for easy pouring, these bottles are fluorinated, a feature that improves barrier properties and reduces solvent absorption and chemical permeation. Ship with confidence knowing that these bottles have been inspected and performance-tested from design and development through all stages of manufacturing.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.