Level 5 Fluorinated F-Style HDPE Cylinder Bottles - Bottles and Caps - Plastic Bottles
Protect your liquids and solids during shipping with Labelmaster's Level 5 Fluorinated F-Style HDPE Cylinder Bottles. Featuring handles for easy pouring, these bottles are fluorinated, a feature that improves barrier properties and reduces solvent absorption and chemical permeation. They are available with either narrow or wide mouths. Ship with confidence knowing that these bottles have been inspected and performance-tested from design and development through all stages of manufacturing.
Sorry we couldn't find a match for your search. Check out the suggestions below to help find the product you’re looking for or contact us for further assistance.
Find Products and Resources
- Label Finder - Find the hazard class or proper shipping name label you need.
- Placard Finder - Find the DOT placard for your DG shipment.
- Hazmat Training - Check out our online DG training courses.
- Blank Label Finder - Easily find blank labels in multiple shapes, sizes, materials, and more!
- Regulatory Books - Find publications such as the ERG, 49 CFR, IATA, IMDG and more!
- Packaging - Select packaging for various shipping needs such as UN, 4GV, batteries, airbags, bottles, pails, drums, etc.
- More Products - Browse the full Labelmaster product catalog.