UN Packaging -- Hazmat Packaging
UN Performance Oriented Packaging
Stay in compliance with Labelmaster's complete line of UN-certified packaging products, components and kits to meet nearly any hazmat/DG need. All of our products are designed, tested and certified in accordance with 49 CFR, ICAO, International Air Transport and IMDG/IMO requirements. From 4GV and glass to metal and plastic, we offer a complete selection of packaging options including:
- Battery and special permit packaging
- Infectious substance packaging
- Temperature-controlled and parts packaging
- And a complete assortment of drums, jerricans, pails, wooden boxes, glass bottles, plastic bottles, caps and accessories.
- Our NEW Obexion packaging, exclusively from Labelmaster, is a complete line of protective packaging solutions engineered specifically for mitigating the fire-related risks of lithium batteries and devices that contain them.
Special Permit Notice: Labelmaster now provides a new option that allows businesses to ship damaged lithium batteries or cells or equipment containing them via ground at a reduced expense based on a special permit from the Department of Transportation (DOT) to offer an innovative packaging design solution.
Need some extra help? Give us a call at 1-800-621-5808 or check out these resources.
- Our UN Markings Guide breaks down the code of letters and numbers that comprise UN markings on UN-certified packaging.
- We can help customize packaging as unique as your business. See our Innovative Solution Ideas for examples of how we helped solve unique packaging challenges.
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- UN Packaging
- Facility Management
- Social Distancing