UN Packaging -- Hazmat Packaging
UN Performance Oriented Packaging
Stay in compliance with Labelmaster's complete line of UN-certified packaging products, components and kits to meet nearly any hazmat/DG need. All of our products are designed, tested and certified in accordance with 49 CFR, ICAO, International Air Transport and IMDG/IMO requirements. From 4GV and glass to metal and plastic, we offer a complete selection of packaging options including:
- Battery and special permit packaging
- Infectious substance packaging
- Temperature-controlled and parts packaging
- And a complete assortment of drums, jerricans, pails, wooden boxes, glass bottles, plastic bottles, caps and accessories.
- Obexion packaging, exclusively from Labelmaster, is a complete line of protective packaging solutions engineered specifically for mitigating the fire-related risks of lithium batteries and devices that contain them.
- New! Capsuloc™ 4GV Packaging kits are a lighter, safer, and more convenient hazmat containment solution vs. metal paint can secondary containers. See why you should kick the can!
Need some extra help? Give us a call at 1-800-621-5808 or check out these resources.
- Our UN Markings Guide breaks down the code of letters and numbers that comprise UN markings on UN-certified packaging.
- We can help customize packaging as unique as your business. See our Innovative Solution Ideas for examples of how we helped solve unique packaging challenges.
- Regulatory Publications
- Placarding Systems
- Capsuloc™ 4GV Packaging Kits
- 4GV Packaging
- Battery Packaging
- Air Bag Packaging
- Bottles and Caps
- Components And Accessories
- Jerricans & Pails
- Glass Packaging
- Metal Packaging
- Plastic Packaging
- Special Permit Packaging DOT-SP-9168
- Nitric Acid Packaging
- Infectious Substance Packaging
- Wooden Crates
- Facility Management