Managing multiple sites just got much more manageable.
DGIS Business is a globally-focused dangerous goods shipping solution that allows you to manage multiple sites from a centralized location.
- Admin Capabilities - Maintain complete control over your dangerous goods inventory, product shipments and program users.
- Corporate Portal - A centralized location for news and updates on DG regulations and policies.
- Validated Forms - DGIS performs intelligent dangerous goods shipping validation against regulations and provides state, operator and carrier variation references.
- Templates and Address Book - Save time by storing shipment information as templates and keeping contacts in a simple-to-use address book.
- Dangerous Goods Advisor - A one-stop hub for all dangerous goods table regulatory information. We do the research so you don't have to.
- Multi-Carrier - DGIS is a UPS- and FedEx-approved hazmat shipping paper software and prints your laser UPS and FedEx hazmat shipping paper forms. Labelmaster Software integrates with UPS WorldShip® to make your shipping process simple and easy.
- All Modes - Be confident that you are always working with the latest regulations. DGIS is regularly updated when the regulations change for ground, air, or vessel.
- Global Focus - Manage users across multiple locations from onecentral hub.
- Highly Secure - Enhanced security procedures include custom validation and electronic signatures.
- No Installation - DGIS is a fast solution delivered securely through the cloud. Requires an internet connection.
- Multi-lingual - DGIS is available in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Swedish and English.