Helping you handle DG shipping of any size.
DGIS Enterprise is the most sophisticated dangerous goods shipping solution available today. If you ship large quantities of dangerous goods or maintain a wide-ranging dangerous goods inventory, DGIS Enterprise is the solution for you. With our parts management tools, companies can store classification information for an unlimited number of dangerous goods parts, enabling fast and seamless processing of dangerous goods shipments.
And now that DGIS Enterprise is certified as powered by SAP NetWeaver® technology platform, it can more easily integrate into SAP solution environments. This helps reduce overall IT investment cost and risk.
Making DG software as integral part of your IT platform can save time and simplify your workflow. Check out the Labelmaster Integrating Confidence with Dangerous Goods Shipping Software infographic on Labelmaster's Blog
- Training Tracking - Ensure employees have satisfied training requirements and notify them when certifications expire.
- Parts Management - Maintain an internal hazardous parts database that automatically feeds classification information into shipping papers.
- Admin Capabilities - Maintain complete control over your dangerous goods inventory, product shipments and program users.
- Corporate Portal - A centralized location for news and updates on DG regulations and policies.
- Validated Forms - DGIS performs intelligent dangerous goods shipping validation against regulations and provides state, operator and carrier variation references.
- Templates and Address Book - Save time by storing shipment information as templates and keeping contacts in a simple-to-use address book.
- Dangerous Goods Advisor - A one-stop hub for all dangerous goods table regulatory information. We do the research so you don't have to.
- Multi-Carrier - DGIS is a UPS- and FedEx-approved hazmat shipping paper software and prints your laser UPS and FedEx hazmat shipping paper forms. Labelmaster Software integrates with UPS WorldShip® to make your shipping process simple and easy.
- All Modes - Be confident that you are always working with the latest regulations. DGIS is regularly updated when the regulations change for ground, air, or vessel.
- Global Focus - Manage users across multiple locations from onecentral hub.
- Highly Secure - Enhanced security procedures include custom validation and electronic signatures.
- No Installation - DGIS is a fast solution delivered securely through the cloud. Requires an internet connection.
- Multi-lingual - DGIS is available in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Swedish and English.