No dangerous goods shipment is too small.
Whether you handle lower inventory at one site or a limited number of DG shipments each month, you still need the right tools to get the job done. DGIS Express is our most cost-effective solution for completing dangerous goods shipping documentation while delivering robust validation against regulations.
- Validated Forms - DGIS performs intelligent dangerous goods shipping validation against regulations and provides state, operator and carrier variation references.
- Templates and Address Book - Save time by storing shipment information as templates and keeping contacts in a simple-to-use address book.
- Dangerous Goods Advisor - A one-stop hub for all dangerous goods table regulatory information. We do the research so you don't have to.
- Multi-Carrier - DGIS is a UPS- and FedEx-approved hazmat shipping paper software and prints your laser UPS and FedEx hazmat shipping paper forms. Labelmaster Software integrates with UPS WorldShip® to make your shipping process simple and easy.
- 49 CFR and International Air- Be confident that you are always working with the latest regulations. DGIS is regularly updated when the regulations change for ground and air.
- Highly Secure - Enhanced security procedures include custom validation and electronic signatures.
- No Installation - DGIS is a fast solution delivered securely through the cloud. Requires an internet connection.