15th Annual Dangerous Goods Symposium
We are moving the 2020 Labelmaster DG Symposium from Chicago…to you!
Registration Information Coming This Summer – Watch Your Email for Details
While we are unable predict the specific social-distancing mandates that will be imposed during the autumn months, we believe that it is extremely unlikely that the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago will be allowing large scale events and public gatherings.
As a result, we have decided to move the 2020 Symposium from Chicago to you.
We are creating the industry’s first virtual Dangerous Goods Symposium that will include live streaming panels and 1:1 conversations, on-demand regulatory updates and more featuring the most sought-after DG experts.
- Live Q&A sessions and panels with industry and regulatory leaders scheduled at specific days and times between September 9th and September 11th
- On demand regulatory update presentations for viewing on whatever day and time is best for you
- Live streaming small group sessions, based on industry or interest
- Private, one-on-one meetings with industry leaders
- Networking opportunities and games
- And, it’s FREE
Topics that we will be bringing directly to a computer nearest you.
- International and North American regulatory updates
- PHMSA work session for operations, investigations and looking forward
- The FBI, Homeland Security and Dangerous Goods
- Compliance vs. Competence
- A look at China’s regulatory complexities
- Technology in transportation
- Cross generational training: Challenges and opportunities
- And, of course, Lithium Battery Friday!
What To Do Next
- Keep the Symposium in your calendar for Sept 9- Sept 11
- If you already registered and;
- paid via invoice, you will receive a credit memo to be applied to your account. If you prefer, you may request a refund by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- paid via credit card, your will receive a credit back to the cards account.
- Refunds will begin processing in May
- If you already booked your hotel, cancel your hotel reservation by calling (888) 627-8359 or (312) 943-7200
- Keep an eye on your email and social media. We’ll be sharing details throughout the spring and summer.
- Send questions to Symposium@labelmaster.com
- COVID Test Kit Shipping Supplies
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Master Series - Podcasts & Videos
- Regulatory Resources
- DG Symposium
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Total Value of Compliance
- Finders and Guides
- Don't Let Your Placards Fail
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Product Resources