DG Symposium Networking Opportunities
Whether you've been in the industry for 30 years or 3 months – take advantage of meals, breaks and events to build out your network, share best practices and have fun!
Some of the benefits of networking include:
Strengthening your business connections. Networking is about sharing, not taking. It’s about forming trust and helping one another towards goals. Regularly engaging with your contacts and finding opportunities to assist them helps to strengthen the relationship. By doing this, you sow the seeds for reciprocal assistance when you need help to achieve your goals.
Get Fresh Ideas. Your network can be an excellent source of new perspectives and ideas to help you in your role. Exchanging information on challenges, experiences and goals is a key benefit of networking because it allows you to gain new insights that you may not have otherwise thought of.
Advance your career. Being visible and getting noticed is a benefit of networking that’s essential in career building.
Interconnected business contacts = more knowledge. Networking is a great opportunity to exchange best practice knowledge, learn about the business techniques of your peers and stay abreast of the latest industry developments. A wide network of informed, interconnected contacts means broader access to new and valuable information.
- Gain a different perspective. It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day of your professional realm and end up in a rut. By talking to others in your field or people with expertise in a particular area, you can gain insights that only come from viewing a situation with fresh eyes. Asking for opinions from contacts you trust or admire can help you see things in a new light and overcome roadblocks that you might not have known how to circumvent otherwise.
Lastly – bring lots of business cards!
- COVID Test Kit Shipping Supplies
- Obexion Battery Packaging
- Don't Let Your Placards Fail
- Global DG Confidence Outlook
- Total Value of Compliance
- Extreme Conditions Labels and Placards
- USPS Publication 52
- DG Symposium
- CHEMTREC Labels
- Useful Tools
- Lithium Battery Resources
- Regulatory Resources
- Personalized Products
- Product Resources
- Labelmaster Blog
- Media Library
- Regulatory Experts
- Innovative Solutions