Join us in-person
September 6th and 7th, 2023
For the 18th Annual Dangerous Goods Symposium!
The DG Symposium is where the dangerous goods industry and the business community connect. This annual symposium is known for providing the best opportunities to network and learn from government regulators, trainers, and other DG professionals.
This year’s event will feature both domestic and international regulatory updates, a Master Class Panel with some of the top industry icons, a Competency Based Training discussion, a Carrier’s Panel, a session on eCommerce, and of course the popular Lithium Battery Panel! The event starts first thing on the morning of the 6th and will wrap up on the 7th.
Click Here to Register Hotel/Travel Info See the Agenda Stay Connected
Included with your registration is:
- Access to all sessions
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on both days
- Welcome reception Tuesday evening – including drink tickets and light snacks
- Networking event including live music, open bar, and dinner on Wednesday evening
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be in writing and sent to Dgsymposium@labelmaster.com.
- Cancellation requests received by July 31st, 2023, will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations received August 1st-11th, 2023 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after August 11th, 2023 and no-shows are non-refundable.
This year’s event will take place at the Hilton Chicago, and you can book your room at the discounted rate of $199/night by clicking HERE. The
group rate will be available 9/2/23 - 9/10/23 should you wish to extend your visit in Chicago.
Reservations can also be made by calling (877) 865-5320 and referring to Dangerous Good Symposium and/or the Group Code DGS. It is recommended that you make your hotel reservations no later than Tuesday, August 15th!
In order to stay up-to-date on the latest event information, agenda, speakers and other announcement, please visit the DG Exchange and join the Dangerous Goods Symposium Group! Not a member of the DG Exchange? Join now – it’s FREE!